Best Shelf Bra

10/27/2010

Bravado Womens Sublime Nursing Bra - Assorted Colors

Having a baby doesn't mean sacrificing gorgeous lingerie. The Bravado Sublime Nursing Bra is the perfect solution so that you can feel fabulously feminine and wonderfully comfortable while pregnant and nursing. How Sublime!

Such a lovely, comfy bra. But I needed an F/G! As great as it is for bragging rights for my husband, a mere D usually holds the girls quite adequately.


I've tried quite a few nursing bras, and this style is my absolute favorite. I love that it gives good support and shape without an underwire. I'm large-chested normally, and have always had a hard time finding comfortable bras. Nursing, obviously, has increased my chest size so I was worried about finding a good bra, but this one is great! I hate how most larger-sized bras end up creating the dreaded uni-boob, but this does NOT. In fact, I may just continue using this bra even after I'm finished nursing. I like it that much! Definitely a smart buy--I bought one in each color.

No comments:

Post a Comment