Best Shelf Bra

10/22/2010

Sexy Shelf Bra Demi Cup Open Bust Style Available in Black, Red or White

Sensous open bust shelf bra made from silky material. Light padding. Fits A, B and C cups. Order by bust size. I purchased this bra for myself. I was skeptical about the size since I was ordering online but it fits perfectly. I love the way it looks and it is very comfortable. I am sure my boyfriend will be very pleased when he discovers it!

Bought this for my g/f to wear with lowcut or sheer tops for fun when we go out. Didn't know if she'd really wear it or if it would really support her. The first time she wore it under a very lowcut top and we had a lot of fun with it. We also got very good service from the bartender and a few free drinks. She wears it during the day now also, athough not with the types of tops she wears when we go out. It actually lifts and supports better than her much more expensive bras. It definitely does not cover your nipples so I don't suggest wearing a low cut or sheer top unless of course you don't mind others getting a peek. ;) We first got it in white but decided to get one in black also after seeing how it supported and how much fun it is to wear. We now need to get one in red also for a top we just bought. I would definitely recommend this bra to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment