Best Shelf Bra

11/12/2010

Bella Cotton/Spandex Shelf Bra CamisoleBella Cotton/Spandex Shelf Bra Camisole

Bella 960 Ladies Cotton/Spandex® Shelf Bra Camisole Features: 95% cotton/5% Spandex®, 6.5 oz. Shelf bra, 1/4 '' elastic adjustable satin straps and front trim, double needle bottom hem. Returns or exchanges will NOT be accepted on this item per Californi
I bought Bella Cotton/spandex shelf bra camisoles in blue, pink, red and gray. I used to buy cossabella camisoles as they were the only ones with the shelf bra that I liked. Never again will I spend $60 on a camisole. I actually like Bella camisoles better - they wear much better. Great buy - great product. 

I purchased this so I could wear it under shirts for the summer.
If you purchase one of these, be aware that they are not a long shirt.
Don't know if I'd buy another one of these. I would rather see something before I buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment