Best Shelf Bra

11/25/2010

Chopper bar shelf bra SHX324

Sexy chopper bar shelf bra with strategic boning for uplifting cleavage, adjustable straps and back. Guaranteed to titillate. Co-ordinates with thong product number X144 and garterbelt product number X671.
I'm a B cup and thick ribs of the shelf COVER my nipples with this bra. I am having to bend it down and sew it down -- which I am willing to do because otherwise I love this bra! Beautiful color and design, nice lace, comfortable straps. I was worried it would be too small for me. I thought I might not fit into it until I lost weight, but 38 was the biggest size. Well, the adjustable strap makes it fit perfectly around my ribcage with the furthest-to-end hook and I'll be able to adjust it closer in as I lose weight. I think it's a really, really tricky thing to make a shelf bra to make everyone happy. Cup size really matters with these things! I think that a large B cup (I'm a barely-B) and barely-C cup would be the sizes that fit this bra best! And for those of us with a little less goin' on up there, it ain't so bad to bend those ribs down and sew them to fit. OH -- and one other thing: if you are a little less endowed like me and DON'T turn down the ribs, the way they stick out they look like nipples themselves through material (kinda sorta). Maybe some people would like that. As for me, I'd rather it be my real nipples are not at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment