Best Shelf Bra

11/08/2010

Motherhood Maternity: Light Support Soft Cup No Wire Nursing Bra

LACE LACE TRIM FULL COVERAGE SOFT CUP NO WIRE NYLON / SPANDEX NURSING BRA HAND WASH IMPORTED
This is by far the best maternity bra I have purchased, and I have purchased many. In fact, I purchased multiples of this bra because I love it so much. It is uber-comfy. I can sleep in it, but it has good enough support for day wear as well. The lace is a pretty touch, so I don't mind when this bra peaks out of some of my lower cut dresses, it looks like a tank top. I ordered my correct size and am happy with the fit. 

I love this nursing bra, it's very comfortable, the fabric is smooth & soft. It's the most comfortable and the prettiest of the nursing bras that I've purchased, yet it was also the most inexpensive. Downside, it only comes in one color.

No comments:

Post a Comment